SHIS is a D20 Future campaign I'm considering running. The basic premise is that the players are bounty hunters in outer space who perform various odd jobs to get by - such as bounty hunting, scavenging for parts on derelict vessels, exploring alien worlds, and defeating villainous space pirates. I only have one player right now (the Goggl'd One), but I'm hoping to accrue some more - a game with only one player would be fun, but he thinks otherwise.
Anyhow, some notes:
-Progress level: Varies. According to D20 Future, I'd place this around PL7 (Gravity age), although there are so many variations to this PL due to alien influence that I'd be willing to call it PL 8.
-Classes: Any non-spellcaster class (excludes psionics). Ideally, the players would choose from any of the Future classes, but I don't want to exclude the Modern and (some of) the Arcana classes. Also, I really want to dissuade my players from choosing a lot of Psionic and Charismatic classes (like Personality).
Post more later.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment